Life shows no mercy for the weak. Cognizance about everythin has become mandatory to survive. Get a piece of everythin that life has in the offering ! i share all that i know to help others know what i know. we stay together , we survive. welcome to candor corner. know. share. survive. always with candor, Praveen Chandar

Saturday, September 1, 2007

I'D TURN TO JELLY IN YOUR WORLD

Leave me alone
With my delusions of grandeur.
No innovator has been popular
In his own time,
Mocked by statements such as:

"How are you going to supportyourself?"
"There's not much money to be madein that field."
"You can do that on the sideBut you need a bread & butter job!"
No innovator has been popular in his own time...
Until the day of his success.
Then the mockers praise.
The fools become wise.
They swarm like bees to pollen,
Making honey from a new idea once thought too original.
So leave me alone
With my delusions of grandeur.
I'm not a member of a carbon copy human race.
I'd turn to jelly in your world.
Composed By,
Praveen Chandar.

0 comments: